Stay safe. Stay well.
The Prime Minister announced that from Monday 19th July in England, the final stage of the COVID recovery plan comes into force, meaning all restrictions are due to be lifted. In order to keep our communities, clients and employees safe we will operate with the following guidelines in place;
1. We will not attend work or any appointment if we are feeling unwell or have been advised by NHS test and trace to self-isolate. The same applies to any visitor to our offices.
2. We will ask you if you wish ‘face coverings’ to be worn on any appointment or meeting and we will respect your wishes.
3. We will ask you if you prefer to receive only digital communication from us rather than paper copies.
4. We will continue to record names and dates of contacts in case of any NHS test and trace position.
5.We will continue with our hand washing/sanitising to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
6. Our priority is always the safety of our customers and our colleagues.
We truly appreciate your understanding and support during these times. For further details on our COVID-19 policy and procedure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For full guidance as issued by the Government on 22/07/2021 please visit gov.uk/guidance/moving-home-during-coronavirus-covid-19.