Stay safe. Stay well.
Following recent changes to guidance surrounding COVID-19 our policy from 27/01/2022 will be as follows;
Face masks will no longer be needed in any public places however we understand that it might be preferred to continue to wear face coverings when meeting in confined spaces, especially with people who you do not normally meet. It is at the discretion of the individual and is a personal choice of which we will respect.
In addition we will keep in place and continue to take further precautions for the safety of our staff and valued clients;
- We will operate in accordance with Government guidance at all times and take all reasonable steps to protect our team and our customers and have in place measure to help prevent the spreading of the Covid 19 virus.
- We will not attend work / any appointment if we are feeling unwell or have been advised by NHS test and trace to self-isolate. The same applies to any visitor to our offices.
- We will not permit any face-to-face meeting to take place in any case where any party has been advised to self-isolate or is awaiting Covid 19 test results.
- We will ask you if you prefer to receive only digital communication from us rather than paper copies.
- We will continue to record names and dates of contacts in case of any NHS test and trace position.
- We will ensure our offices are well ventilated at all times and will continue with our hand washing/sanitising to reduce the risk of spreading the virus.
- We will review business operating models and risk assessments accordingly
- We will continue to promote a virtual experience.
- We reserve the right to amend these procedures at short notice depending on Government advice at the time.
We truly appreciate your understanding and support during these times. For further details on our COVID-19 policy and procedure please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. For full guidance as issued by the Government please visit gov.uk/guidance/moving-home-during-coronavirus-covid-19.